Whether you are making a Spandex/Lycra tail, or using white Scuba Knit for a base for a painted tail you can use this fluke shape to add a splash of magic to your next mermaid project!
- Basic knowledge of sewing and using patterns is beneficial to get the most out of my patterns though I do include a mini PDF guide with instructions for assembly and general use.
- Please be aware of the dimensions before purchasing! If you feel confident you can resize them yourself digitally or you can make adjustments after they are printed if need be. I do not include instructions for resizing my patterns.
- Access to a printer is required as these are printable DIGITAL files!
WHAT IS INCLUDED - ZIP FILE
- Instruction Guide PDF
- Includes basic instructions for pattern assembly and general use.
- Ready-to-print pattern, named and numbered accordingly.
- These patterns are for personal use only.
- These patterns may be used for the creation of your own fabric mermaid tails.
- These patterns may not be edited and may not be resold.
- These patterns are not for commercial use and may not be used in items that will be sold.
This is a DIGITAL FILE, it will not be shipped. As this is an immediate digital download, no refunds are available.